- The Publisher is the licensor of the Marketplace Product and Atlassian is not a party to the Publisher EULA or this Standard EULA, as applicable.
- If the Marketplace Product does not include a Publisher EULA that specifies Marketplace Product license rights, Publisher grants you a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to download and use the Marketplace Product only on hardware systems owned, leased or controlled by you.
- Licenses granted by Publisher are granted subject to the condition that you must ensure the maximum number of Authorized Users that are able to access and use the Marketplace Product concurrently is equal to the number of User Licenses for which the necessary fees have been paid to Atlassian and/or its authorized partners (each, an “Atlassian Expert”). You may purchase additional User Licenses at any time on payment of the appropriate fees to Atlassian or an Atlassian Expert. “User License” means a license granted under this EULA to you to permit an Authorized User to use the Marketplace Product. The number of User Licenses granted to you is dependent on the fees paid by you. “Authorized User”means a person who accesses and uses a Marketplace Product under the EULA and for which the necessary fees have been paid to Atlassian and/or an Atlassian Expert.
- You may not modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Marketplace Product in whole or in part, or create any derivative works from or sublicense any rights in the Marketplace Product, unless otherwise expressly authorized in writing by Publisher.
- The Marketplace Product is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. Unless otherwise expressly stated in the Publisher EULA, Publisher or its licensors own all title, copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Marketplace Product, and the Marketplace Product is licensed to you directly by the Publisher, not sold.
End of Standard EULA
- When you purchase an app from the Marketplace or generate a trial license, Atlassian provides us with a technical contact with certain personal information that can be used to reach you. In most cases, this information contains your full name, your company name and the email address you provided upon generating the license.
- By purchasing a product from it.Lab Adam Labus, you grant us the right to include your organisation as a customer in promotional material, including your organisation logo. You can deny this right at any time by submitting a written request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.